Friday, November 18, 2011

♥ My Simple Dinner.

I was really lazy to cook last night. Tired and headache. So instead of cooking 2 dishes, i just cooked one. I just added more stuff in it. My Mother-In-law was okay with it.

It was a simple dinner and i combine few veggies and fish cakes.

Tomato, Cabbages (sliced), French Beans, Fish Cakes (sliced) and garlic and shallots.

Combine water,oyster sauce, salt & pepper, soy sauce and cornflour to make the sauce. 
 
Saute the garlic and shallots. Add salt and pepper.

Add in the sliced fish cake. Cook a for a few minutes.

Add in the french beans and cook for a few minutes.

After that add in the cabbages. Stir and cook for a few minutes.

I like to add in a some soup (whatever soup i'm having). It makes the dish taste nicer...for me lah.

Stir it around for a few minutes.

Then add in the sauce mixture and let it cook for a few minute over medium flame.

Serve with white rice. Simple, easy and yummy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment